Our Covid Safe Procedures
Please read this short page before your attendance
Any questions call us on 01293 734229 or contact us
Prior to Attendance…
- Are you or anyone in your household experiencing symptoms*of Covid-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to anyone who is experiencing symptoms* or has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled to ANY location outside of the United Kingdom in the last 14 days?
(*Cough, raised temperature, loss of sense of taste or smell)
If you answer YES to any of these questions then please call 01293 7342292 to discuss your attendance.
On Arrival at the Clinic…
- Please wait outside until just before your appointment time.
- We would like to minimise your time spent waiting in the clinic.
- Please attend alone where possible. All under 18 year old patients do require a parent/guardian.
- The front door open button is to the right of the door (near your right elbow).
- Please ensure you wear a mask, and use the hand sanitiser on entry.
- We prefer card payments if possible.
If you have any questions please call 01293 734229.