FeetPlus Nail Surgery
We can help solve your problem permanently
FeetPlus Nail Surgery
Are you suffering with a painful toenail?
We can help solve your problem permanently.
We have undertaken many hundreds of nail surgery procedures and we have many happy patients who no longer have problems with their toenails.
Book a consultation now and take your first steps to permanently more comfortable feet and toenails. Call us today on 01634 914 065
Or send us an email on our contact page here.
What does surgery involve?
A typical surgery schedule will involve:
An initial assessment of 30 minutes charged at £42 followed by:
- A 45-60 minute surgery appointment (often the next day).
- We then like to see you again to redress the toe(s) within 48 hours (ideally 24 hours later).
- Then a carefully demonstrated routine of self redressing for 2- 3 weeks followed by another review appointment.
- Often self redressing will continue for several weeks after this. Most toenails heal quickly and completely in 3-6 weeks, some can take longer.
This package includes up to 3 follow-up appointments to healing and costs £440.
We undertake partial and total nail avulsion surgeries, with phenolic ablation of the nail matrix, under local anaesthesia.
These procedures can be appropriate for a wide range of toenail problems, from an acute inflamed bleeding toe to a longstanding ingrowing toenail that flares occasionally. We also treat patients with thickened nails and nails that are persistently uncomfortable with minor surgical procedures.
Nail surgery may not be appropriate for all nail problems or patients.
Podiatry, Chiropody, Orthotics
Where Are We?
How to find us
FeetPlus Horley is situated in Horley town centre, next door to the Post Office/ McColl's. FeetPlus Rochester is based within Karson's Pharmacy in City Way, Rochester. See our find us page for maps, or scroll to this page footer.
For an appointment or chat with our podiatrists call Jackie, Michelle, Louise or Alison our receptionists, on 01293 734229 or 01634 914065.
Alternatively use our contact us page. Evening and some weekend appointments are available, allowing you to fit your appointment into your busy schedule.
About Our Clinics
In Horley we have two modern treatment rooms, ensuring total privacy for all patients.
- Comfortable waiting area, within Footwear Solutions.
- Convenient parking at the front of the clinic, including disabled spaces.
- Disabled toilet facilities onsite. All ground floor, ease of access throughout.
- Footwear Solutions is our onsite shoe shop, staffed by our podiatrists and professional shoe fitters. We hope to offer the best shoe solution to help solve your foot problem.
In Rochester our clinic is based within Karson's Pharmacy. We have a small waiting area away from the store and a private custom built clinic room for podiatry care.
Call us on 01293 734229 or 01634 914065 or use our contact us page to see how we can help you.