COVID-SAFE PROCEDURES IN PLACE
Please read our guidelines below
PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE…
- You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Are you or anyone in your household experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL (COVID, COLD, FLU or NORO-VIRUS)
- If you are unwell then please call (01293) 734 229 or (01634) 914 065 to rearrange your appointment.
On Arrival at the Clinic…
Please attend no more than before your appointment time as we would like to minimise your time spent waiting in the clinic.
Attend alone where possible, no more than one carer or dependent will be allowed on the premises.
All under 18 year old patients do require a parent/guardian.
The front door open button is to the right of the door.
Please ensure you wear a mask, and use the hand sanitiser on entry.
If you have any questions please call (01293) 734 229 or (01634) 914 065
Podiatry, Chiropody, Orthotics
Where Are We?
How to find us
FeetPlus Horley is situated in Horley town centre, next door to the Post Office/ McColl's. FeetPlus Rochester is based within Karson's Pharmacy in City Way, Rochester. See our find us page for maps, or scroll to this page footer.
For an appointment or chat with our podiatrists call Jackie, Michelle, Louise or Alison our receptionists, on 01293 734229 or 01634 914065.
Alternatively use our contact us page. Evening and some weekend appointments are available, allowing you to fit your appointment into your busy schedule.
About Our Clinics
In Horley we have two modern treatment rooms, ensuring total privacy for all patients.
- Comfortable waiting area, within Footwear Solutions.
- Pay & Display parking is available in Victoria Square car park alternatively you can park in Lidl car park.
- Disabled toilet facilities onsite. All ground floor, ease of access throughout.
- Footwear Solutions is our onsite shoe shop, staffed by our podiatrists and professional shoe fitters. We hope to offer the best shoe solution to help solve your foot problem.
In Rochester our clinic is based within Karson's Pharmacy. We have a small waiting area away from the store and a private custom built clinic room for podiatry care. Parking is available in the small pharmacy car park
Call us on 01293 734229 or 01634 914065 or use our contact us page to see how we can help you.